Within a few minutes walk from the historical heart of the city, this
prime location also boasts a variety of entertainment clubs and
brilliant restaurants. Tourists will be delighted to find the Central
Market, Old Market, Angkor Night Market, the National Museum, the Royal
Residence and the City River just a short stroll away.andnbsp; We are located
only 10 minutes drive from the amazing Temples of Angkor and Siem Reap
Ideal for both, leisure and business travelers, Ancient Angkor Hotel features 50 elegantly designed rooms that are suitable for singles, couples or even a group stay. All rooms are well appointed and they also feature, complimentary bottled water, air-conditioning, refrigerator, 80 channel satellite plasma TV, free high speed wifi, hot water en-suite and same day laundry service for your convenience. Ancient Angkor Hotel caters to corporate travelers by boasting a business center that is available for use around the clock!andnbsp; Ancient Angkor Hotel offers swimming pool, rooftop sunset bar and fantastic value for money.
Our Hotel restaurant offers guests with a delicious breakfast and very reasonably priced Khmer, Asian and Western cuisine, prepared throughout the whole day. Food is cooked with fresh and non_chemical vegetable.
We aim to provide the finest satisfaction of guests who experience our hotel and, local tour information, free guide books, maps, bicycle rental and other travel services for your convenience and a memorable stay.
Our Business Centre is located on the ground floor where it's easy for every one contacting with business or people they want to.
Indoor Swimming Pool
After the long day exploring the temples, you can cool down yourself in the pool which is nicely designed with tropical plants.
Ancient Angkor Restaurants
Many choices of food are served at Ancient Angkor Restaurant. People have chances to choose what they like and what they want to try. Western, Asian and Cambodian dishes are served.
The hotel not only offers you accommodation and food, but also the view of the city and sunset. On the roof top, there is a bar called Sky-bar there you can taste the best selection of cocktails and beers. Moreover, you can see sunset, city view, and the towers of Ancient Wat.
24-hour Room Service
The hotel offers 24-hour in-room dining should you wish to stay out for a late-night walk in the night market or old market area. Please look at our Wine andamp; Dine guide for your choice of delicacies.
* Superior Rooms were created for guests on longer stays and who prefer a more residential feel. Superior Rooms are located in the wing of the hotel, and king-size bed, twin-bedded, and triple-bedded superior rooms are available.
* Standard Rooms were created for guests on longer stays and who prefer a more residential feel. Standard Rooms are located in the wing of the hotel, and king-size bed, twin-bedded. Standard Rooms are available.
Deluxe Rooms were created for guests on longer stays and who prefer a more residential feel. Deluxe Rooms are located in the middle of the hotel, and king-size bed, twin-bedded, and triple-bedded deluxe rooms are available.
- Rates are SUBJECT to 10% Government Tax, 2% Accommodation Tax and 5% Service Charge
- Welcome Drink
- Coffee/Tea Making Facilities
- Bathroom amenities
- 24-hour on-call valet service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Full air conditioning with individual thermostat control
- International direct dialing (IDD)
- One-line telephone in the bedroomandnbsp;
- In-room safe
- Shaver outlet
- Color TV with remote control
- Satellite channels
- Mini bar / refrigerator
- Laundry / dry-cleaning service
- Wake-up call service
- Unlimited Wireless Usage
- CD player
- Working Desk
- Daily drinking water