Morning pick up for city tour including Silver Pagoda on same ground of the Royal Palace, National Museum of Khmer Arts, Royal Pavilion. Afternoon visit Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes and Cheung Ek Killing Fields, Independence Monument and busy Central Market, and renowned Wat Phnom as namesake of the capital Phnom Penh. End of service.
- Ground transportation on tour with English speaking guide
- Admission fees to tour sites throughout
- Tour excursion with air-con vehicle
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Base on Twin sharing)
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$20 / pax payable upon arrival
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- International airport tax departure PNH: US$25. REP US$25
- Meals and drinks o Boat rental fee for tour per applicable program
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, camera fee to tour sites
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
|$115||$77||$69||$61||$57||$0||01 Apr 17 - 30 Sep 17|
- Price is based on Per Person in Twin sharing room except Single traveler use Single room.
- Pax = Person
- S.S = Single Supplement: A surcharge for a person who want to stay in Single Room
- Peak season surcharge during Feb, Dec, Jan and compulsory dinner for Xmas and New Year is not included
Hotel is not included for this tour.