The Tourism of Cambodia (Tourismcambodia.com) was established under the promulgation of the Ministry of Tourism of Cambodia's Law. The Tourism of Cambodia's main objectives are:
1) To promote the Cambodian tourism industry
2) To develop resources on Cambodian tourism
3) To conduct training programs for human resources in tourism
Currently, TourismCambodia's main activities comprise both domestic and overseas promotion projects designed to expand travel and tourism in Cambodia.
TourismCambodia Main Operations
- Organize promotion activities to attract an increasing number of foreign tourists.
- Establish overseas offices across the globe to conduct regional promotion.
- Operate cooperation initiatives with other international tourism organizations.
- Provide support for international conferences held in Cambodia.
- Elevate internal tourism and create healthy tourism conditions.
- Offer information and convenience for traveling in Cambodia.
- Support tourism related activities of local organizations (governments).
- Conduct research on the Cambodian tourism industry and publish findings.
- Assist in enhancing tourist destinations and resorts.
- Establish model tourism facilities.
- Develop and train tourism personnel.
- Administer screening examinations for tourist guides and hotel managers.
- Raise funds for Cambodian promotion activities.
TourismCambodia.com Office Location
#262 Monivong Blvd, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel: +(855) 23 216 666
H/P: +(855) 12 980 088
Fax: +(855) 23 213 331