- The Terms of Service for Tourismcambodia.com ("TourismCambodia" hereinafter) are applied to the TourismCambodia website, managed by Mittapheap Tours and Travels Co., Ltd.
- TourismCambodia provides the service under the condition that users consent to and comply with the Terms of Service. To use TourismCambodia is to agree to the Terms of Service. The Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without notice to users. The most current version of the Terms of Service may be reviewed any time at: https://www.tourismcambodia.com/company/terms-of-service.htm.
Definition of User
A "User" is defined as a member or non-member who visits TourismCambodia and receives information and utilizes services provided by TourismCambodia.
Other Rules and Regulations
The Terms of Service are in compliance with the telecommunications laws and related regulations of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- A person who wishes to become a TourismCambodia member may apply for membership by filling out and submitting personal information through TourismCambodia's registration process and clicking the "Register" button.
- TourismCambodia will admit users who have completed the registration process mentioned in above clause as a member except in the following cases:
- Falsehood, omission or miswriting of personal information;
- Any breach of these Terms of Service
- As soon as your personal information changes, you should change your member information. If you do not change your personal information, you are responsible for any problems caused by not changing the information.
Membership Secession and Disqualification
- You can request membership termination at anytime by the process of the member information modification. TourismCambodia will start processing the requested termination immediately.
- TourismCambodia reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate memberships under these conditions:
- Posts texts or materials that slander specific countries or individuals or could create the diplomatic conflicts;
- Enters false information when registering or changing personal information;
- Acts against the law, the Terms of Service, or generally accepted customs and manners, using the service;
- Changes any of the contents posted on TourismCambodia;
- Violates third party's human rights or intellectual properties, or TourismCambodia copyrights or work;
- Collects and uses another member's ID illegally;
- Spreads information, texts, and figures to others, disrupts the public order, or violates generally accepted customs and manners;
- Registers several IDs;
- Behaves in a way objectively considered to be a crime;
- Acts against the Terms of Service and related laws;
Use of Service
- TourismCambodia provides free service, classifying users as members and non-members.
- The service of TourismCambodia includes contents (texts, images, multimedia, etc), Hotel Reservation, Cars Rental, Flight Schedule and Tourist Zone which allow communications with other users.
- TourismCambodia has no obligations of censorship in the Tourist Zone, but has the right to review contents and delete certain contents at its sole discretion. TourismCambodia can restrict users from some or all services of Tourist Zone without any notice to users for any reason.
Obligations of TourismCambodia
- TourismCambodia does not conduct any illegal activities contrary to the law and these Terms of Service, and provides continuous and stable service according to these Terms of Service.
- TourismCambodia does not send commercial e-mail to users without consent.
- TourismCambodia takes full responsibility to compensate for loss caused by TourismCambodia's purposeful action to cause damage.
Obligations of Users
- Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Registration or modification of personal information with false information.
- Modification of information posted on TourismCambodia.
- Violation of any third party's human rights or intellectual properties, or interference in TourismCambodia affairs.
- Surreptitious use of another member's ID.
- Spread information such as texts or images which is contrary to public order and morals.
- Behavior objectively judged as a crime.
- TourismCambodia may take proper action such as suspend or delete memberships who conducted activities mentioned in clause 'a'. TourismCambodia may also delete any information related with the user, without notice, at its sole discretion. Actions against the Terms of Service and related laws.
Member's Obligations for ID and Password
- You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ID and password.
- You should not allow third parties to use your ID and password.
- You must immediately notify TourismCambodia of leakage or any unauthorized use of your ID and password. Furthermore, you are obligated to follow the guidance of TourismCambodia.
Dealing with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through TourismCambodia, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that TourismCambodia shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on TourismCambodia.
Limitations of Storage
- Users agree that TourismCambodia may limit the storage size, duration of the content storage, etc. on My TourismCambodia.
- Users agree that TourismCambodia reserves the right to suspend or terminate user's MyAccount that is inactive for an extended period of time.
Rights and Responsibilities for Messages Posted
- TourismCambodia has all rights to all of the contents on the messages posted so long as there is no objection from the author nor special agreements between TourismCambodia and the author.
- TourismCambodia protects the messages posted and bans plagiarism on the site.
Amendment of the Terms of Service
TourismCambodia reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service.
The Terms of Service have been made and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Any action to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
These Terms of Service continue in effect from 31 December 2003.